December 27, 2011
DO NOT get your pedi done here! Don't even bother to ask for the manager as she is no help as well.
I booked a two person pedicure as a treat for myself and my friend. I read their reviews and thought it would be a nice relaxing day. Well, when we first got there, we were greeted nicely by the host.
1) Water scortched both of our feet
2) The lady didn't want to cool it off, saying that it wasn't hot (she wouldn't even feel the water)
3) She didn't clean under, around our nails including clipping and filing. The old nail polish was still on my toes.
4) She missed parts of my toe nails and instead of cleaning them off and repainting, she painted on top still missing the unpainted parts leaving it very bumpy.
5) She rubbed healthy skin off of a part of my friends foot leaving it thin and tender, even after my friend told her to stop buffing there.
6) the lady blamed me for choosing a bad color (thats her job to check her nail paint and tell me to choose something else).
7) She blamed us for having sensitive feet. (both of us)!
8) She blamed me for having deep nails, I get my nails painted all the time, no problems before.
9) She came out and yelled all this to me in the lobby when I asked for the manager. The host told her to stop and be quite.
I have never had an awful time at a spa or salon before. DON'T GO!