About Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Located in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, near Palm Springs, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a soothing desert retreat in the exclusive community of Indian Wells (near Palm Springs). The resort offers lush gardens with water fountains and the luxurious and spacious Agua Serena Spa.
About this Brand
Awards & Accolades
2012 Readers' Choice Awards Winner for:
- 2012 Readers Choice Awards - Medical Program
2010 Readers' Choice Awards Winner for:
- Best Medical Program
2008 Readers' Choice Awards Winner for:
- Best Brand
Services View Treatments Menu
A reflecting pool and palm trees surround the 30,000-square-foot Agua Serena Spa. Services take place in 18 treatment rooms and include an extensive menu of indigenous treatments, including body scrubs and wraps, facials, and a wide array of massage and bodywork modalities. The Medical and Skin Spa, housed within Agua Serena, offers a host of cosmetic services and treatments, such as cellular regeneration, pharmaceutical skin restoration, laser procedures, and microdermabrasion.
The spa's amenities include:
- Steam rooms
- A couples massage room
- Plunge pools
- Swiss showers
- An outdoor garden with showers
- A beauty salon (hair and nails)
- An herb garden that supplies herbs for many spa treatments
The resort's fitness facility is conveniently located within the spa complex and offers beautiful views. Guests using the exercise equipment enjoy the indoor/outdoor feel the space creates. Classes in yoga, Pilates, as well as personal training are all part of the comprehensive fitness program.
Aromatherapy Body Wrap
Other Body Wraps
Anti Oxidant Facials
Facilities & Amenities
Cold Plunge Pool
Fitness & Activities
Pilates with Mat
Hair and Scalp Treatments
Hair Styling and Care
Other Salon Services
BlackBerry Hand Massage
Trigger Point Massage
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Sadly Disappointed!By SonyaB | March 7, 2013
A wonderful GetawayBy MaureenP | April 17, 2012
Tranquil GetawayBy charlesf | April 10, 2011
Loved the Thai Massage!By GlennaH | April 7, 2011
Nice FacilityBy charlesf | February 18, 2010
it was okBy MALINDAV | September 21, 2009
Best kept secret !By MargieR | August 11, 2009
Good but not spectacularBy LBSF | May 12, 2007
Desert Get AwayBy SpaExpert | February 24, 2006
Location & Hours
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa44600 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Phone: (760) 674-4100
- Palm Springs International Airport is closest to the resort and is about 25-30 minutes away. Ontario International Airport, in Ontario, California, is a 75-minute drive, while Los Angeles International is two hours and 20 minutes from the resort.
- Guests must be 18 or older to receive spa services and to use the spa facilities.
- The Cahuilla Indians own half of the land on which nearby Palm Springs is constructed. The tribe has done much to keep in touch with its heritage, and a trip to Palm Springs Desert Museum is worth your while.
- The nearby Eldorado Polo Club hosts several events throughout the year, including the U.S. Open Polo Championship, the Barbara Sinatra Children's Center Polo Classic (informally known as the "Skins" game), and the Governor's Cup.
- The resort partners with the town of Indian Wells to host the Pacific Life Open tennis tournament each March.
Facilities & Amenities
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells has two 18-hole golf courses on property, both of which have stunning views of the desert and mountains. The Callaway Golf Performance Center can help golfers improve their swing. Children 3 to 12 will enjoy Camp Hyatt, which has programs designed just for kids as well as activities the whole family can enjoy. Three hard tennis courts are also on-site, and private lessons are available.
The surrounding area offers many recreational activities, which include:
- Visits to Joshua Tree National Park or Indian Canyons Wilderness Park
- Hot air ballooning
- All-terrain vehicle rentals
- Sailplane rides
- Rock climbing
Hair and Beauty
Cold Plunge Pool
Rooms & Dining
The 530 guest accommodations all have mountain, fairway, or pool views. Guest rooms are spacious and feature a marble bath, separate shower, private terraces, and Portico bath amenities. The Penthouse Suites, located on the top floor, offer privacy and luxury. 43 one and two-bedroom villas are scattered throughout the property, and each has a living room with fireplace, a private garden, and an outdoor whirlpool, as well as private butler service.
Lantana, the resort's main restaurant, features contemporary California cuisine. Diners can choose to sit indoors or on the terrace that has panoramic views of the mountains and greenways. The restaurant serves California Cuisine and its menu changes seasonally. Meals can be complemented with a vintage from Lantana's extensive wine list, and special dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advanced notice. Two cafés are also on site.