LEAD GENERATION COORDINATOR
SpaFinder Wellness, Inc., the leading spa and wellness focused media and marketing company, is seeking a Lead Generation Coordinator. This newly created position will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing targeted lead generation for SpaFinder’s sales activities, with a focus on creating urgency and driving sales engagement.
• 2-4 years demonstrated prior lead generation experience for a digital sales company an absolute requirement
• Experience and level of comfort presenting concepts to senior executives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
• Creativity, persistence and tenacity
• Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Excellent client communication and management skills
• Exceptional work ethic
• Superior project management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Competitive compensation depending on experience. Competitive benefits (medica/dental/vision). 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “lead generation” in the subject line of your email. Emails sent to any other address, or any phone calls, will result in the candidate being immediately removed from consideration.