SpaFinder Unveils “SpaBooker”, The Only Spa Management Solution That Brings a Wave of New Customers to Spas
SpaBooker Connects Customers from SpaFinder.com and Other Leading Websites Directly to The Spa’s Available Appointment Times
New York, NY - October 25, 2007
SpaFinder, Inc., the leading spa marketing company, today announced the launch of its new SpaBooker system, the only spa management solution that brings spas new customers and provides easy-to-use tools to efficiently manage their businesses. SpaBooker’s online booking feature is the first spa management solution that can connect customers from across the Internet directly to the spa’s available appointment times, giving spas the ability to generate and book new customers including the millions of spa-goers who search for spas at SpaFinder.com.
“It’s the only system that brings new business into the spa directly through the world’s top spa consumer websites,” said SpaFinder, Inc. CEO Pete Ellis. “It provides our spa partners with powerful new marketing opportunities across the web, a steady stream of new customers, more revenues, more efficient management and a huge competitive advantage. SpaFinder has been a leader in the spa industry for over twenty years, and we are leveraging our expertise to deliver the most powerful and easiest to use spa management solution in the industry.”
To round out the solution, SpaBooker is equipped with a complete point-of-sale (POS) system. The POS system has fully integrated credit card processing, cash handling and inventory management built in. In addition, the credit card processing feature comes with some of the lowest merchant rates in the industry. The robust reporting options offered by SpaBooker also allow spas to instantly export financial information to QuickBooks. Ellis noted that SpaBooker is truly a comprehensive solution that puts all the tools a spa needs a simple mouse-click away.
Spa Management Features
SpaBooker makes it easy to add treatment, employee and room information into the system – a major perk for spas that are concerned with staff training. Additionally, SpaBooker insures fool-proof scheduling, preventing appointment book mishaps and double-bookings. Other notable SpaBooker features include:
- No Fees for support or upgrades - SpaBooker does not charge for set-up, maintenance, user support or customer service. Additionally, there is no charge to the spas for system upgrades.
- Tools to help spas run their business more efficiently - including instant, customizable reporting on which therapists generate the most repeat business, which rooms/treatments are most popular, etc.
- The ability to manage customers - track appointments and automatically email customer reminders.
- Specials and Promotions Wizard - easily and quickly generate specials and promotions to help fill appointment books during slower times.
- Safe and Secure - information is protected internally, externally and can never be lost.
- Export Anything! – easy payroll processing, QuickBooks integration, sales reports and marketing promotions.
- Increased visibility on SpaFinder.com – spas using the SpaBooker system will receive premium placement in search results.
- Anytime/anywhere access – because it’s web-based, SpaBooker can be accessed by authorized personnel anytime from any computer that has an Internet connection. Users are always connected to their spa, no matter where they are located.
For media inquiries contact Betsy Isroelit at (213) 300-0108, firstname.lastname@example.org
About SpaFinder, Inc.:
The world’s largest spa marketing and media company, SpaFinder reaches millions of wellness-focused consumers via its global media network, including the award-winning SpaFinder.com, Luxury SpaFinder magazine and the annual Global SpaFinder Directory. SpaFinder Europe and SpaFinder Japan offer regional spa marketing programs, including localized, native-language websites showcasing day spas, salon spas, and onsens. Redeemable at 4,000+ spas worldwide and available at thousands of retail outlets across North America and the United Kingdom, SpaFinder Gift Certificates and Gift Cards represent the world’s largest spa gifting program. Through its investment partnership with SpaBoom, the company also provides an array of technology and online marketing services for spas. Founded in 1986, the privately held company is headquartered in New York City.
Copyright © 2012, Spafinder Wellness 365, Inc. Information and data extracted from this press release is to be accompanied by a statement identifying Spafinder Wellness 365 (Inc.) as the publisher and source.