Spafinder Wellness, Inc., the world’s leading spa and wellness media, marketing and technology company, is seeking an Digital Content Specialist (HTML, CSS) to support our editorial, marketing and sales teams.
The Digital Content Specialist (HTML, CSS) is responsible for efficient and effective publishing across the spectrum of Spafinder.com digital properties. Duties include updating and improving Content Management Systems as well as hands-on changes to website and mobile content. The Digital Content Specialist (HTML, CSS) is also tasked with creating and publishing email, implementing and assessing marketing campaigns and ensuring overall quality. The ideal candidate will possess both the ability to update raw HTML and CSS as well as transition the company to a more powerful and intelligent content publishing system. This position works closely with the editorial, marketing, design, development and sales teams to ensure timely and effective site and mobile production. The Digital Content Specialist (HTML, CSS) reports to the Director of Digital Product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master Content Management Systems to ensure high-quality site publishing and production
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop highly effective, responsive and engaging marketing initiatives
- Organize and monitor user acceptance tests and quality assurance across all digital platforms
- Ensure proper setup and execution of digital ad campaigns, communicating with clients or internal teams with updates and required adjustments, monitoring, management and delivery
- Provide stakeholders relevant performance metrics and assist in developing campaign options
- Partner with members of the marketing team to ensure that offline components related to specific advertising programs are produced, approved and implemented efficiently
- Understand site and email system functionality including dedicated CMS, ad specs and Email service provider
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field (Advertising, Marketing, Computer Science) and two (2) years’ experience in website marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with responsive design. High level knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS3 and other web-based technologies (Required - Please do not apply if you cannot create HTML code)
- Experience working in a CMS required
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Familiarity with A/B testing and user analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The skills required to perform the duties above include:
- Ability to assess marketing effectiveness and evolve strategy as appropriate
- Experience interacting with clients/customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong desire to grow career in digital marketing
COMPETITIVE SALARY OFFERED. COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE FOCUSED ON PROMOTING HEALTHY LIFESTYLES FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND A STRONG WORK/LIFE BALANCE
MEDICAL, DENTAL, 401(K), RICH PAID TIME OFF OFFERING, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, UNIQUE PERKS AND MORE!
FUN, TEAM ORIENTED WORK ENVIRONMENT
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “Digital Content Specialist (HTML, CSS)" in the subject line of your email.