Spafinder Wellness, Inc., the worldâs largest marketing, gifting/reward and incentive company for the wellness industry is seeking a Vice President of Digital Sales & Advertising to further develop and grow its relationships with over 26,000 wellness properties around the globe, as well its strategic advertising partnerships. This position will be located in Spafinderâs new eco-friendly headquarter offices overlooking Biscayne Bay in Downtown Miami, and will include oversight of a geographically-dispersed team. Spafinder also has offices in London and Toronto.
This position will be responsible for managing and increasing revenue from our relationships with numerous properties worldwide and will work closely with other departments to ensure media packages evolve and drive results for our partners, as well as increase sales. As a strong team leader, you will motivate, coach and mentor a remote team of sales people based all over the US and in our London office. You will be a key member of the Miami management team and through your passion for digital advertising, you will help evolve the website to better serve our users and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and motivate a remote team of sales people with a range of experience levels, including teams outside the USA.
- Plan, manage and own a sales revenue budget.
- Develop strategic plans and monthly projection reports, as well as set annual budgets and goals for the Sales team.
- Drive team to exceed sales targets on an individual and team basis.
- Be a source of ideas to help develop new advertising clients.
- Be instrumental in developing and designing new advertising campaigns for the sales team to sell.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to increase the revenue opportunities on the websites.
- Manage a trade exhibition budget and attend certain trade events.
- Responsible for overseeing the monitoring of departmental expenses.
- Define sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures to maximize the selling of advertising inventory.
- Guide the reporting of accurate and timely sales data to the Chief Operating Officer and Leadership Team as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of the current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicate pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and team members as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelorsâ Degree and a minimum of five (5) yearsâ experience leading a Sales team required or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous successful digital advertising sales experience a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce or similar software required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The skills required to perform the duties above include:
- Ability to analyze financial and digital advertising performance data.
- Proven track record of effectively leading and mentoring a team and driving results.
- Exceptional presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse team of individuals.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
Our Company is at the forefront of our industry, consistently offering new and innovative products and services. Our technology team is integral to our success and to our ability to maintain a substantial advantage over our competitors. It must use and create cutting edge systems to enable our organization to remain the leading authority in its field. The Company’s culture is deeply imbedded in the creative and entrepreneurial spirit and in the personal and professional growth of its team members. We offer the opportunity to learn and create!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, including salary history and requirements, to email@example.com. Submissions without salary history and requirements will not be considered. Please indicate “Systems Administrator” in the subject line of your email. Spafinder Wellness, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.