Six Senses Resorts and Spas
Six Senses Resorts and Spas is a resort and spa management and development company that was established in 1988. It now operates properties and products branded as Soneva Resorts, Evason Hideaways, Evason Resorts, Six Senses Spas, and the Six Senses Gallery. Central to the company concept are the Six Senses Spas, which are currently being developed in additional locations.
Sonu Shivdasani is chairman and CEO of the empire, having initiated the journey that resulted in Six Senses Resorts and Spa. His wife, Eva, a former top model who has appeared on more than 100 magazine covers worldwide, is the creative director. Reflecting the spirit of their collaboration, the names Soneva and Evason are a combination of their first names.
To be trendsetting and innovative and continue to redefine a responsible leisure lifestyle.
To create innovative and enriching experiences in a sustainable environment.
- Display fairness and integrity, and foster mutual trust and care in dealings with hosts, business partners and clients
- Deal with others as they would want to be dealt with
- Foster the development of all hosts; respect one another's contribution and importance
- Continuously evolve and strive through a passion for self-improvement and learning
- Create a sense of pride and a feeling of "ownership" amongst hosts
- Be in harmony with the environment and the cultural surroundings
- Contribute resources to better the environment and the community we live in
- Be creative and innovative
- Appeal to all of the senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, touch...and beyond
- Believe in "Intelligent Luxury," "Redefining Experiences," "Innovative Style," and "Balancing Senses"
- Really enjoy ourselves
To deliver spa experiences that are unique and memorable as well as very much beyond expectations.
The Six Senses Spa philosophy is to design creative contemporary sanctuaries reflecting the host culture and to offer a wide range of holistic wellness, rejuvenation, and beauty treatments for balancing the senses, administered under the guidance of expert therapists. Spa products are made from all-natural ingredients, in harmony with the environment.
The pyramid of six spheres, (three as the base, two in the middle and one at the top) used to identify Six Senses Spas represents the philosophy that is fundamental to human experience. The foundation spheres represent the three primary senses of sight, sound, and touch. The second level balances upon this foundation by satisfying the more acute senses of taste and smell. The apex sphere symbolizes a sense of elation discovered only by balancing the first five - the unique experience of all senses heightened beyond expectations.
Prachuap Khiri Khan,