5th Night Free at Miraval!
Stay 4 nights and your 5th night is free! Available for a limited time.
This Miraval Experience Includes:
- 5th Night Free
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reuseable water canteen per guest
Book online at miravalresorts.com | 800.232.3969 | Reservations@MiravalResorts.com | Contact Your Travel Professional
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for a limited time. Rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a deluxe room. Not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Requires a 5-night minimum stay with the free night being on the 5th; based on availability and date restrictions apply.
- Check-in time to your room is 3PM. Check-out time from your room is 11AM. Guests may arrive before check-in at Miraval as early as 11AM on arrival day and stay on property after check out as late as 2PM on departure day.
- Package rates are per person per night of stay. Package rates are exclusive of a 20% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
- Miraval is a non-tipping resort.
- Full bar is available for additional charge.
- Guests must be 14 years of age or older. All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Special offers must be noted on reservation at time of booking and may not be combined with any other offers. This promotion can change at any time. Other restrictions may apply, call for details.