SpaFinder Wellness User Agreement
SMS (Text Messaging) Terms
User can opt-in to receive SMS notifications of their order status hereunder ("SMS Service") via short code VALUE (82583). If User elects to receive SMS notifications, User must opt-in this Site. Message and data rates may apply.If User chooses to receive SMS notifications to User's mobile phone, User must review and agree to these additional terms:
- By opting-in, User consents to receiving text messages from Transaction Wireless and Content Provider, which may include offers from Transaction Wireless, Content Provider or either's affiliates and partners. User can unsubscribe at any time from the SMS Service by sending STOPALL to 82583. User can receive help at any time from the SMS Service by sending HELP to 82583.
- User represents that User is the owner or authorized user of the wireless device User uses to subscribe for the SMS Service and that User is authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- Neither Transaction Wireless or Content Provider will be liable for any delays or failures in User's receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from User's network operator and processing by User's mobile device. SMS Service is provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from User in connection with this SMS Service may include User's cell phone number; User's carrier's name; the date, time and content of User's messages and other information that User may provide. Transaction Wireless and Content Provider may use this information to contact User and to provide responses to User requests directed to Transaction Wireless or Content Provider, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the SMS Service and Service. User's wireless carrier and other related service providers may also collect data about User's SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies.
- User shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the SMS Service or its functionality.
- The SMS Service is available only in the United States on the following carriers: AT&T, Alltel Mobile Communications, Inc., Dobson (Cellular One), Cricket Wireless (Leap), Western Wireless, Cincinnati Bell Wireless (CBW), US Cellular, T-Mobile US, Guam Wireless--Hafatel, Guamcel, Midwest Wireless, NTelos, Nextel, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint.
- Transaction Wireless reserves the right to alter charges and/or these SMS terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the SMS Service to you if we believe you are in breach of any of these SMS terms and conditions. The SMS Service is also subject to termination in the event that User's wireless service terminates or lapses. Transaction Wireless may discontinue the SMS Service at any time.