Thousands of Spa Enthusiasts within the tri-state area attended SpaFinder's 2007 THE SPA EXPERIENCE NEW YORK. Known as one of the leading media vehicles in the Spa and Wellness industry, SpaFinder products including, Luxury SpaFinder Magazine and Spafinder.com, attract a highly sophisticated and discriminating audience.
- Distributed bi-monthly, Luxury SpaFinder Magazine is read by more than 240,000 spa enthusiasts
- Magazine readers are 90% female and 10% male and the median age is 51
- Median Household income for magazine readers is $181,607 and their Median Asset Value is over $1,500,000
When it comes to Grand Central, the facts tell why it is
- More than half a million people pass through Grand Central each day.
- Metro North passengers are 55% male and 45% female, the median age is 41, 93% of Grand Central commuters are college graduates.
- Mean Household incomes for Grand Central commuters is over $200,000
- The captive shopping population of more than 326,000 neighborhood office workers, earn a combined $11.3 billion a year.
- An average of 7,500 people an hour pass the corner of 42nd street and Vanderbilt Avenue, making it one of the busiest intersections in the city.