Business reviews by user
1 Reviews by DG
Making an appointment takes forever and is NOT relaxing May 28, 2010 | 8 of 18 people found this review helpful
I just tried to make an appointment at this location.
1. The online booking doesn't work (5 min spent so far).
2. I called and the owner answered. I was on hold for 5 min, so hung up to call back (10 min spent so far).
3. When I called back, I was put on hold again.
4. When I finally talked with someone (the owner), I had to enter my information in the system because I was a new customer. This process took about 5 min (15 minutes spent so far).
5. We discussed why they needed my address, email, AND phone (would I get marketing emails/fliers?, etc). Answer: all are required otherwise you can't make an appointment (20 minutes spent so far).
6. The owner didn't like me questioning her policies--she decided to reject service to me.
TOTAL TIME SPENT TRYING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, NOT SUCCEEDING: 25 min.
A relaxing spa experience starts with good customer service when booking appointments. Perhaps their services are worth the hassle, but I'll never know.I would visit this business again? No