Business reviews by user
1 Reviews by GM
LACKING Luxury, Customer Service and good management April 26, 2011 | 79 of 174 people found this review helpful
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. POORLY MANAGED!I have visited Champneys Tring twice for short stays over the last year and was very dissappointed by the lack of customer service, and general management. However, I did enjoy the treatments, albeit expensive, there is also a nice pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
With the exception of the treatment staff, the Champneys staff did not seem to be well trained in the services they are offering or even general customer service. The restaurant served good, although limited, food but the restaurant staff let it down.
- Poor treatment booking system. Only on arrival did I find out my treatment was unavailable.
- desserted on show round
- Staff were unaware were certain facilities were located!
- Unable to get hot drinks at certain times
- After being requested to give feeback, and doing so in detail, no response was made to my complaint.
- Ran out of bread rolls
- Drinks ordered arrived after meal was finished
Staff appear not to have the initiative required to help customers!
I expected better from Champneys!I would visit this business again? No