Business reviews by user
1 Reviews by VictoriaS
Best Spa Experience Ever! October 6, 2011 | 43 of 86 people found this review helpful
I went for my first body wrap at Spa 190. I went for the Hungarian mud wrap, which they said is their most popular wrap treatment. It was pure heaven!
1. The ambiance was amazing. You walk into a bustling salon, and you wonder how you could possibly relax in such a bustling environment. But then you step through two doors, and it's like stepping through a time warp. There is soft music playing, the lights are dimmed, there are waterfall walls everwhere (literally) and you immediately feel at ease.
2. They give you disposable undergarments to wear during the treatment, which was great, because I was worried about how difficult it might be to wash the mud out if I had to wear my own undergarments during the treatment.
3. The table was warm and inviting, but not too hot. It was perfect.
4. Stacy did my treatment and she was amazing. She had a very light tough, which was great, because I have very sensitive skin.
5. After they apply the treatment to your body and wrap you up, they give you a head massage. Stacey's head massage was so gentle and so relaxing that I nearly fell asleep. In addition, she cleared my sinuses!
Thank you so much, Stacy and Spa 190! I will definitely come back soon!I would visit this business again? Yes