SpaFinder Wellness, Inc., the leading spa and wellness oriented media and marketing company, is seeking a Database Developer. As a member of the technology team, you will work closely with the development team, our analytics group, and various business stakeholders to assist in structuring and preparing our data for use by our consumer facing applications as well as for reporting and analytics. You will also be an integral part in assisting the company towards the implementation of a true Business Intelligence solution.
• Support database development for our consumer facing applications and services
• Development of ETL processes
• Development of T-SQL scripts
• Assist with the performance tuning of SQL scripts and procedures
• Design, develop and populate Data Warehouse and/or data marts
• Create and run ad-hoc and standardized reports, while working towards setting up self-service reporting capabilities via traditional business intelligence tools
• Define and drive database standards
• Assist with the design and maintenance of database schemas
• 4+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server
• Highly organized, detail oriented and self-directed team player
• Expert database development skills
• Sound understanding and working knowledge of data extraction, transformation and analysis
• Strong working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, including Data Marts
• Expertise writing T-SQL Scripts
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving database performance issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
• Open to working with and learning alternate database solutions
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Nice to Haves
• Working experience with MySQL and other database solutions
• Experience with Endeca or other faceted search solutions
• Experience with NoSQL
Competitive compensation and benefits (medical/dental/vision). 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to email@example.com. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “database developer” in the subject line of your email. Emails sent to any other address, or any phone calls, will result in the candidate being immediately removed from consideration.
SpaFinder Wellness is an equal opportunity employer.