SpaFinder Wellness, Inc., the leading spa and wellness oriented media and marketing company, is seeking a QA Automation Engineer. As a member of the technology team, you will work closely with developers to create comprehensive test procedures and automated tests to test all new products and features built and deployed in support of both our consumers and our spa and wellness partners.
• Drive the build out and maintenance of automated test cases across our systems
• Responsible for performing system, integration and regression testing for web and mobile applications in an Agile environment
• Assist in developing QA standards
• Build out and improve upon our suite of regression test cases
• Define test cases against sprint tasks and provide time estimates for planning purposes
• Develop testing strategy for various projects and products
• Running of performance and load tests against updated systems and in preparation for seasonal traffic
• Open bugs against development tasks in our bug tracking software, JIRA, and close them out once resolved
• Help reproduce reported bugs before having them assigned to developers to be resolved
• 2+ years’ experience with automated QA tools (Selenium preferred)
• 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong desire to continually improve yourself, your team, and the products you work on
• Understanding of Agile SDLC
• Strong knowledge of quality assurance standards and best practices
• Basic knowledge of SQL to validate test data
• Strong understanding of web-based technologies
• Strong understanding of mobile applications
• Ability to operate in a manual, black box testing environment while working to move to a more automated environment performing a greater degree of white box testing
• Detail oriented and extremely comfortable continually contributing to internal wiki knowledge base
• Experience testing API’s
• Strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Nice to Haves
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience working with and testing ecommerce websites
• Previous programming experience of any kind
• Understanding of how web servers and load balancers work and the flow of requests from client machines to application servers
• Understanding of client-side optimization of web properties
Competitive compensation and benefits (medical/dental/vision). 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “software engineer” in the subject line of your email. Emails sent to any other address, or any phone calls, will result in the candidate being immediately removed from consideration.
SpaFinder Wellness is an equal opportunity employer.