Visit us November 6 as we
reveal all winners of the 2014
Wellness Travel Awards.
The Wellness Travel Awards honor spas, hotels, resorts and retreats around the globe that leave guests healthier when they check out than when they checked in. Awards will be given to the top properties on six continents, in dozens of countries/regions and in numerous special categories, such as "Best for Getting Fit" and "Best New Wellness Travel Property."
To ensure the most deserving properties are recognized, a global panel comprised of 26 spa and wellness industry journalists and experts has nominated top candidates in each category. Click on each name to learn more about the panel members.
- Katie BarnesSpa Business magazine
- Leo BearFreelance Journalist
- Mary BemisInsider's Guide to Spas
- Elena BogachevaInsider's Guide to Spas
- Anitra BrownAbout.com
- Julie Keller CallaghanAmerican Spa
- Sarah CamilleriEuropean Spa magazine
- Sandhya ChipalkattiSpa Mantra
Feliciano-ChonCatchOn & Company
- Anne-Marie CookSpa Australasia
- Anne DimonTravel to Wellness Magazine
- Dzigbordi DosooSpa Association of Africa
- Suzanne DuckettTatler Spa Guide
- Stephanie DurstSpa Travel Specialist
- Heather EdnieSpa Inc.
- Nora EliasProfessional Spa & Wellness
- Jo FoleyFreelance Journalist
- Sara JonesSpa Professional México
- Fifi KaoSpa China
- Louise OakleyHotelier Middle East
- Si Si PenalozaJETSET Magazine
- Sheetal RastogiWorld Spa & Travel
- Chris RyallFreelance Journalist
- Vivienne TangAsia Spa Magazine