7 Days of Wellness Week Recipes
- Published: Monday, March 28th 2011
- in Nutrition
Eating healthy foods enables you to be well in more than one way; while it nourishes the body and the mind, it also encourages a healthy lifestyle and can do wonders for your skin. This Wellness Week™ was a blast – not only was there a plethora of deals on spa treatments and fitness packages, but spas throughout the country hosted free events, and our premiere getaway spas even shared a week of Wellness Week™ recipes.
Here’s a recap of the daily recipes featured during Wellness Week™. With a menu of three healthy recipes each day, these getaways make eating well an artful and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Day 1: The Standard Spa Miami Beach – The Standard Smoothie, Mediterranean Flatbread, Raw Living Lasagna
- Day 2: Kohler Waters Spa at The American Club – Whole Wheat Crepes, Cucumber and Watercress Soup, Pecan Chicken with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Day 3: Miraval Arizona – Miraval Omelet, Mediterranean Sandwich, Oven-Roasted Vegetables with Pan-Seared Halibut with Warm Mexican Vanilla Vinaigrette
- Day 4: Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami – Alpine Muesli, Seared Salmon Salad, Red Curry Vegetables with Coconut Sauce
- Day 5: The Lodge at Sonoma – Healthy Breakfast Burrito, Grandma’s Minestra, Grilled Ahi Tuna with Garbanzo Salad
- Day 6: COMO Shambhala Estate – Healthy Muffins, Zucchini Carpaccio with Crab, Pine Nuts, Chili, and Mint Salad, and Prawn, Fennel, and Baby Carrot Salad with Chickpea Puree and Orange Blossom Dressing
- Day 7: Green Valley Spa – Whole Grain Waffles, Soba Noodle Salad, and Tuna with Hoisin and Sesame Seeds