Amber Ketchum, RD at Shane Diet Weight Loss and Fitness Resort, shared this delicious recipe for pumpkin spice brownies and our mouths started watering immediately! Packed with fall flavor, these brownies are the perfect seasonal treat.
Pumpkin Spice Brownie Recipe
Serves 9, Serving Size: 1 Brownie
1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
½ cup pure maple syrup
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs, lightly whisked
¼ cup coconut oil
2½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons almond flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
pinch of ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil or olive oil spray and pour in the mixture.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until you can poke a toothpick in the middle and have it come out clean.
5. Let it cool, slice into 9 brownies, and enjoy.
140 calories | 3g protein | 8g fat | 113mg sodium | 16g carbohydrate | 2g fiber
Most recent from Nutrition