Oceania Cruises, known for its culinary-themed voyages, and the famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub® offer the first comprehensive tour focused on wellness and healthy living. Enjoy the onboard experience of one of these amazing wellness cruises, which sail to 370 of the world’s most desirable ports.
It’s All in the Details
Oceania Cruises’ Wellness Tours Inspired by Canyon Ranch is an entirely new way to cruise.
- Enjoy healthy and delicious Canyon Ranch breakfast options in Oceania’s serene Grand Dining Room.
- Next head out for an inspiring wellness tour at a handpicked Mediterranean port.
- Back on board, round out the day with a signature treatment at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Massages, facials and more are available per your request
- And on board fitness options range from Sunrise Stretch and Relax or Sunrise Yoga to Boot camps and indoor cycling. Cruisers can choose from over two dozen complimentary fitness and wellness classes.
- Next up, dinner: Canyon Ranch chefs will tempt you in a healthy way with enticing dishes. For example, steamed Maine lobster, savory Castilla-La Mancha saffron rice followed by warm, fragrant chocolate cake, decadence at its finest.
More Than a Cruise. More Than a Spa.
Firstly, during your cruise, enjoy the Canyon Ranch SpaClub signature experience, a relaxing massage or choose a revitalizing treatment. Secondly, top-line treatments. Oxygen, anti-aging and/or hydration facials and conditioning scrubs as well as many other treatments are available. Finally, healing therapies, state-of-the-art fitness training, nutritional consultations and complimentary wellness presentations are part of the trip.
A Foodies Delight
First, Canyon Ranch’s chefs and nutritionists create delicious meals, including vegan dishes that emphasize nutritious eating. Quality carbs and fiber, protein rich foods, and healthy fats seasoned with herbs and spices make this menu delicious.
Highlighted wellness tours include:
The Pope’s Thermal Baths | Civitavecchia, Italy – Guests enjoy an afternoon of heavenly relaxation and restorative benefits. Secondly, they will visit the Viterbo Terme dei Papi, or the Thermal Baths of the Popes, in this famed papal city. Originating in Etruscan times, the exclusive baths boast a thousand-year-old therapeutic tradition.
Vinyasa Yoga at Monte Carlo Bay | Monte Carlo, Monaco Perched on a beautiful peninsula overlooking the azure waters of Mediterranean Sea, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers paradise views. Guests enjoy a private vinyasa yoga class. Enjoy this experience with a tranquil meditation and yoga session followed by a wholesome plant-based lunch.
The Life of Laughter | Palamos, Spain – This enlightening tour takes a deep dive into laughter. Stress-reducing endorphins add to a joyful laughter session in an elegantly restored farmhouse-hotel in the heart of Costa Brava.
Finally, for more information about Oceania’s Wellness Tours Inspired by Canyon Ranch, click here.
Last but not least, to learn more about a Canyon Ranch facility, click here.
To sign up for insider tips, luxury destinations and more click here.
Most recent from Living Well