3 nights in bed & breakfast accommodation, one dinner in a typical Tuscan Restaurant (beverages not included), cooking lesson, wine and chocolate tastings.
The offer includes:
• 3 nights in double room accommodation
• Buffet breakfast with home made cakes and local and Bio products
• Dinner at 'La Veranda' restaurant (beverages not included)
• Tuscan cooking class with our Chef Giuseppe Argentino
• One dinner in a typical Tuscan restaurant (beverages not included)
• Thermal pools with natural hydrojets
• One steam bath in the natural thermal Grotta per person
• Guided morning hike with trainer (from Monday to Saturday)
• Fitness center
• Wine tasting at 'Il Poeta' bar in Grotta Giusti
• Chocolate tasting at 'La Molina': a Tuscan artisan chocolate manufacturer located in Quarrata (Pistoia) – just few kilometers far from Grotta Giusti – that dedicated all its energy to the creation of the highest quality products. The brand name goes back a long way to pay homage to a woman whose name is the only testimony left today: Molina, in fact, was the personal chocolatier of Maria Teresa d’Austria. Her name refers to ‘Molinillo’ the instrument with which she would prepare the chocolate in the cup.
• One Soap massage with thermal mud and coconut oil per person
• one Energizing green tea massage per person
The offer is valid all year round, excluded bank and public holidays.
Subject to availability and particular restrictions.
For further informations: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +39 0572-90771.