About The Springs Resort & Spa
Nestled on 35 acres along the shores of the San Juan River in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, The Springs Resort & Spa is surrounded by verdant meadowlands and mountain vistas. The resort's centerpiece is its 23 soaking pools, which guests have access to around the clock, containing therapeutic, mineral-rich natural waters from the Great Pagosa Aquifer, Guinness World Records, "World's Deepest Geo-thermal Hot Spring." The on-site spa provides treatments that enhance the healing benefits of thermal waters with quality product lines like BABOR, Zents, Farm House Fresh, and Australian Gold.
Open since 1961, the LEED Gold Certified resort is undergoing a $250-million expansion, which already includes the new 29-room ECOLUXE hotel.
Only 20 minutes from Wolf Creek Ski Area, the resort provides seasonal recreation activities year-round.
The Springs Resort & Spa
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
Deals & Specials
20 Min Add-on for 60-90 Min Massage ...Special×
Romance is year round at The Springs ...
ROMANCE PACKAGES - Call 800-225-0934 to reserve.
This is our most popular package offered at The Springs and is perfect for couples, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or...
just to say, "I love you".
Packages include the following:
• 1 Bottle of Champagne
• 2 Complimentary Champagne Flutes to take home
• One-Hour Swedish Couples Massage
• 1 Bubble Bath Roses
• Le Belge Chocolatier fine chocolates
• $50 Dinner Certificate to The Alley House Grille or Nello's Bistro
• Souvenir magnetic picture frame included
* There is a 2 week cancellation policy on Romance Packages. A $100 cancellation fee will apply if you cancel under 2 weeks before your arrival. Package rates are for two people and are a flat rate. Package dates contingent on spa availability. Above rates do not include tax.... More InfoSpecial×