SpaFinder Wellness, Inc., the leading wellness-oriented media and marketing company is seeking a Graphic Designer. As a member of the design team, the Graphic Designer will work with the product, UX and tech teams to develop digital products that deliver on business goals and engage users. This is a permanent position. Please do not respond if you are looking for freelance work.
• Create visual designs for digital products, including web pages, online banners, emails, mobile and tablet
• Support the marketing team in their efforts to acquire, engage and retain customers, while adhering to user-centered design and best practices
• Generate designs to support multivariate testing and participate in one-on-one usability testing
• A solid understanding of user experience design principles and how users interact with digital products
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong communication skills to both business owners and engineers and developers
• Minimum 2 years’ experience designing web and mobile applications in a data driven environment. Experience with mobile products a plus
Competitive compensation and benefits (medical/dental/vision). 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, submissions without salary history and requirements cannot be considered. Please indicate “graphic designer” in the subject line of your email. Emails sent to any other address, or any phone calls, will result in the candidate being immediately removed from consideration. Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.
SpaFinder Wellness is an equal opportunity employer.