Record Early Voting in SpaFinder® Wellness
Readers’ Choice Awards Prompts Competitive Race
Consumers get the vote out early in industry’s top awards for
favorite spa, fitness, and wellness businesses around the globe
New York, NY –July 31, 2013 – SpaFinder® Wellness has reported that voting for the 2013 SpaFinder Wellness Readers’ Choice Awards is at a record high, as spa and wellness enthusiasts cast ballots for their favorite spas, salons, fitness and yoga studios, and more. The annual Awards, now in its eleventh year, are considered the most comprehensive and unbiased assessment of global spa and wellness offerings. Votes can be cast at http://www.spafinder.com/rca.
For the first time, new Body and Soul Awards will recognize wellness and fitness categories, including yoga, fitness, Pilates, nutrition, wellness technology, meditation programs, and more. All Readers’ Choice Awards are based on votes submitted worldwide at SpaFinder Wellness’ consumer websites (spafinder.com, spafinder.uk, and spafinder.ca) and by readers of the company’s digital publications. Voting began on July 1, and ends September 6.
Winners will be named in four categories, along with the annual Visionary Award:
• Crystal Awards are given to the spas deemed the favorites on six continents.
• Country Awards recognize the favorite hotel, destination, or resort spas across 44 countries and regions—from Argentina and Scandinavia to Vietnam and everywhere in between.
• Category Awards honor the favorite hotel, destination, resort, or day spa in 26 categories around the world—from cuisine and romance to golf and casinos.
• SpaFinder Wellness’ annual Visionary Award is bestowed on influential leaders in the world of spa and wellness.
• New this year, Body and Soul Awards are given to favorites in categories including yoga, fitness, Pilates, nutrition, wellness technology, meditation programs, and more.
Voters can cast their votes for spa, wellness, and fitness businesses they’ve personally visited within the past three years. All entrants are automatically entered for a chance to win a spa getaway to the award-winning Miraval Resort & Spa in Arizona. For complete details and rules, click here.
About SpaFinder® Wellness:
Each year SpaFinder Wellness works to connect millions of people seeking access to a healthier, happier lifestyle with its worldwide network of over 20,000 wellness providers. Its unique digital platform is the only destination that gives people everywhere the ability to discover, search, evaluate, and purchase services easily and conveniently every day whether they are seeking spa, fitness, yoga, Pilates, or other wellness experiences and services. The company is the largest retailer and wholesaler of gift cards for the spa and wellness industry, and also offers corporate wellness programs that inspire employees to maintain healthy, productive lifestyles. For more information, please visit www.SpaFinder.com.
Copyright © 2012, Spafinder Wellness 365, Inc. Information and data extracted from this press release is to be accompanied by a statement identifying Spafinder Wellness 365 (Inc.) as the publisher and source.