Provence Wellness Center
Accepts Multi-Use Cards
Accepts Single-Use Cards
150 East 55th Street 6th floor, New York City, NY 10022 United States
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
DINING & FACILITIES
Facilities & Amenities
The Provence Wellness Center is a new state-of-the-art day spa featuring a French Provencal decor alongside first rate, holistic medical offices. We offer:
- Colon hydrotherapy - Using disposable speculums and tubes, our highly experienced therapists induce natural peristalsis by softening impacted waste with an introduction of filtered, sanitized and gentle massage. We offer both the pressure and gravity methods utilizing a closed system.
- Customized therapeutic massage - Depending on your body's needs, our therapists will utilize a variety of styles and techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, acupressure and shiatsu.
- European facial - Each facial treatment, customized by our well trained estheticians, includes skin analysis, gentle extractions, a mask blended fresh for every client, and a touch of juniper berry, coriander, and cypress to support the body's own natural detoxification processes.
- Detoxifying body wrap - Our therapists begin by genly dry brushing your body with a Tampico brush that removes dead skin cells and stimulates circulatory systems. Next, your skin is softened and nourished with detoxifying mud, rich in vitamins E and B5, as you relax and enjoy a soothing scalp massage. After an invigorating shower, you are slathered with a hydrating, skin-nourishing lotion made of sweet almond oil and medicinal-grade essential oils.
- organic sugar scrub - Give your skin the loving care it needs to function at its peak with a thorough full-body exfoliation. Your body is rubbed with a warm bled of organic sugar and oil to gently remove dead skin cells, revealing softer, smoother, younger skin cells just below.
- Infrared sauna - Surround your body with soothing infrared heat that penetrates deeply into the joins, muscles and tissues speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. Infrared sauna therapy aids in detoxification, skin purification, pain relief, fibromyalgia easement, blood pressure reduction, weight loss, immunity defense, improved circulation and would healing.
- Reiki - Reiki is a therapeutic technique that increases a person’s supply of life energy to promote relaxation and significantly reduce stress, tension, anxiety, and depression. The Reiki Master does not diagnose, treat or predict, but rather empowers and encourages individuals to reconnect with themselves and their own innate healing intelligence.
- Reflexology - Reflexology is an ancient healing technique that simply and painlessly helps accelerate the body’s natural healing ability. Your hands and feet are mini maps with reflex points that correspond to all your glands, organs and parts of your body. Our therapist will stimulate these points to relax the nervous system, alleviate pain, improve circulation, increase energy, create balance, and soothe tired feet.
While we don't have any reviews on SpaFinder yet, we would love for you to be the first to leave a review. In the meantime, please visit www.yelp.com for more reviews from our many satisfied clients. All reviews, even the filtered ones, are 100% genuine and non-compensated.
Rooms & Dining