Sanoviv’s Blueberry Mint Lemonade
Some things just go together. Like Brad and Angelina. And me and Häagen-Dazs.
We share this sentiment with Sanoviv’s lemonade recipe, which blends both blueberry and mint. This duo of tangy flavors packs a punch into one deliciously refreshing drink.
Read on for the recipe (and find more info on the Rosarita, Mexico-based Sanoviv Medical Institute.)
Blueberry Mint Lemonade Recipe (Serves 1):
1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
¾ cup of raw sugar or ¼ cup raw honey or xylitol
4 cups of water
1 cup fresh organic blueberries, stems removed (reserve 5-6 blueberries)
1/3 cup fresh mint (reserve 1-2 leaves)
- Juice the lemons and transfer juice into a large pitcher.
- Add the sugar (or other sweetener) and the water and stir well to combine and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the blueberries and mint.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture for about 20 seconds just until the mixture turns pink and the mint is finely chopped. Let the flavors sit for 1 hour and then pour the mixture into another pitcher through a strainer to remove the blueberry skins and mint leaves.
- Garnish with the reserve (5-6) whole blueberries and a few mint leaves.