Ring in the New Year with one of these fabulously festive cocktail recipes!
2 oz plum wine
1 oz Bombay Sapphire Gin
.75 oz cranberry juice
3 drops of orange bitters
3 lime wedges
2 bar spoons of Demerrara sugar
1. Muddle lime and sugar in glass.
2. Add rest of ingredients. Shake well and strain into Martini Glass
3. Top with lime wheel with dried cranberries
Created by Mixologist, Philip Khandehrish of The Setai Bar in Miami
CIROC Amaretto Tiramisu
1.5oz CIROC Amaretto
.75oz Espresso Liqueur
Combine all ingredients in Martini Shaker. Shake. Strain into a Rocks glass.
CIROC Chocolate Coconut Latte
1.5oz CIROC Coconut
1.5oz chocolate coconut water (Zico makes a great one!)
1.5oz iced coffee
.75oz agave syrup
Combine all ingredients in Martini Shaker. Shake. Strain into a Collins glass.
CIROC Midnight Toast
1.5oz CIROC Pineapple
.5oz pure cane simple syrup
.25oz fresh orange juice
.25oz fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
.25oz apricot liqueur
1. Muddle 2 blackberries in a shaker.
2. Combine first five ingredients in a shaker with ice.
3. Shake well. Double strain into a champagne flute.
4. Top with champagne. Garnish with blackberries and pineapple leaf.
Most recent from Nutrition