Chocolate Week: Ricotta Cappuccino Recipe
- Published: Thursday, February 19th 2015
- in Nutrition
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
15 ounces ricotta cheese
1/2 tablespoon instant espresso powder
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of ground cinnamon
What you’ll do:
1. Place sugar in a food processor and start the machine.
2. Add the vanilla, ricotta, espresso powder, and cocoa powder. Blend for 1 minute, then stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to one day.
4. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
This week our expert, Dr. Clower is sharing a chocolate recipe a day and inviting you to take the Chocolate Challenge (for just $4.99) to see how chocolate can really make you healthier!