Clean Reading: 5 New Health Rules to Live By & Tricks to Become More Patient
- Published: Monday, February 16th 2015
- in Mindset
From the 5 new health rules to live by to tricks to become a more patient person, start this week off with a little Clean Reading!
- Huffington Post’s Healthy Living helps us tone those pesky lower abs with these 8 exercises.
- Bust a move and workout your entire body with this fun dance workout from POPSUGAR.
- Cosmopolitan shares 11 deliciously addictive recipes with Matcha Green Tea (the ice cream is everything!).
- Queen Bey and her personal trainer are teaming up to create an affordable vegan meal delivery service, learn more on Leisure Opportunities.
Beauty & Grooming
- Forgetting to take off your makeup, not cleaning your makeup brushes. Health lets us know just how bad those beauty blunders are.
- Get 5 tricks for how to become a more patient person on The Third Metric.
- Inc. shares the 5 thinking habits the mega successful.
- The New York Times shares a story about what to do when grief over a passed loved one won’t relent.
- Learn the 5 new health rules to live by on OWN.
- The 9 problems that only people who share a bed will understand from Cosmopolitan.
- MindBodyGreen shares what women really want from a man.
Travel & Play
- A Luxury Travel Blog shares the top 10 travel experiences for foodies.
Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!