Clean Reading: What’s Destroying Your Diet, No-Heat Hairstyles & More!
- Published: Monday, May 25th 2015
- in Mindset
Learn what not to do during a trip to NYC, get a fat-burning, ab-blasting workout, and so much more in this morning’s edition of Clean Reading!
- Just in time for beach season, burn fat and get great abs with this workout from SELF.
- Feel like those last 5-10 lbs. won’t budge? Women’s Health Magazine explains what is really ruining your diet.
- Now that we’re officially in backyard BBQ season, Eating Well helps us pick the healthiest condiments!
Beauty & Grooming
- CoolMomPicks shares the Environmental Working Group’s picks for the safest sunscreens for kids. Our favorite COOLA made the list!
- Give your hair a break from the harsh heat of styling tools with these 6 no-heat hairstyles from Byrdie.
- Good news for coffee lovers – find out what that cup of Joe is doing to your skin thanks to Marie Claire.
- Sneezes and sniffles driving you crazy? Read Parenting‘s Guide to Allergies.
- MindBodyGreen unveils the 8 things a therapist says most often to her clients. Number one on the list? Breathe.
- EmpowerHER explains how Bipolar Disorder symptoms are not the same for men and women.
- Huffington Post’s Healthy Living shares the 8 steps to truly love yourself (and explains why it’s the most selfless thing you can do).
Travel & Play
- Want a garden but lack a green thumb? Check out this list of 10 goofproof outdoor plants from Real Simple.
- Let your stomach guide, Travel + Leisure shares the best restaurants for travelers and how you can get a reservation.
- Traveling to NYC this summer? Conde Nast Traveler helps you make the most out of your visit with this list of 10 things NOT to do in New York City.
What articles are you reading this morning? Share them in the comments below!