Clean Reading: The 5 Things We’re Reading This A.M.
- Published: Monday, October 19th 2015
- in Mindset
Start your week on the right track with a little Clean Reading: from natural faux tans to skin-care fixes, here’s what we’re reading this morning!
- Your worst skin-care screw-ups have been cured: Refinery 29 provides quick solutions we love.
- Dreaming of your next fabulous getaway? Read our recent Los Cabos feature on The365.
- Health.com shares five new ways to do a push-up—and gain seriously sculpted arms.
- Skin and hair looking a bit lackluster? Check out Prevention’s six smoothie recipes to help you look younger.
- If your summer tan has long faded, try Allure’s three ways to get a natural faux tan.
What’s on your reading list this a.m.? Tell us in the comments section!