When was the last time you and your BFFs got together for a girlfriends’ getaway? If it was your bachelorette party and you and your spouse are hitting the 10-year-anniversary point, then you’re long overdue, and it’s time to plan a new girls’ get-together!
Enjoy these tips to make your girlfriends’ getaway as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Decide together what your group is looking for: A hip hotel spa in Las Vegas? Someplace on the beach or—quite the opposite!—a snowy weekend at the ski lodge? A yoga retreat at a destination spa? If you’re not sure where to start, check out the top 10 voted Best for Girlfriend Getaways in the 2015 Spafinder Wellness 365 Wellness Travel Awards.
- Scroll through the hotel and resort spas on spafinder.com while still in the planning stages—many spas offer girlfriends’ getaway promotions on their special offers tab!
- Plan ahead: Book spa treatments in advance, particularly if you all prefer to have your appointments occur around the same time. As well, stick to a spa large enough to accommodate everyone at once; many even have designated rooms for larger spa-going parties.
- Send out cute invites to all your girlfriends to kick start the getaway on a festive note. And, if you’d like, assemble little spa gift bags filled with items such as spa slippers, a robe, beauty products, and more.
- Check your hotel/resort’s dining options should you or one of your friends have diet specifications.
- Carve out time to engage in an activity every person in your group has their heart set on, whether it be getting a spa treatment, hanging by the pool, exploring the region’s popular sightseeing spots, etc.
- Vow to make it a stress-free affair—sans makeup!
- Make this girls’ outing a tradition: While all of you are together, plan the date for your next girlfriends’ getaway!
You might also like:
Midwest Charm: We Heart These Spas in America’s Heartland
Adults-Only Resort Spas—No Kids Allowed!
Mom-and-Baby Programs: Bring the Baby to the Spa!
Must-Haves for Your Beach Bags
Most recent from Relationships