Summer is officially underway, and the spa, wellness, and fitness world is staying busy by offering enticing new treatments and classes to help you feel good and live well during this season—and all year round.
What’s happening on the spa and wellness scene in July? Find out all you need to know here!
IMAGE: FOUR SEASONS
1. Honey Lavender Spa Services: Mirbeau Inn & Spa’s new Honey Lavender spa services—including the Honey Lavender Parfait Body Treatment—are designed with Farm House Fresh and available through August 31. Treatments complement July’s annual Finger Lakes Lavender Festival.
2. Helios:Hiatus Spa + Retreat’s Summer Monthly Retreats continue with July’s Helios ritual; the treatment, combining a chamomile and calendula flower herbal scrub, wrap with helichrysum, lemongrass, and ylang ylang essences, and sparkling Cava + St. Germaine cocktail, is designed as an “antidote to the skin-torching Texas Summer sun.”
3. Spa Suite: The Spa at Pelican Hill debuted its new Spa Suite available by the hour or for a full day. Available with any spa service or booked as a package experience with select options.
4. Poolside Perks at Four Seasons: Poolside amenities are making a splash at various Four Seasons properties, from pop-up cabanas for alfresco spa treatments (Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village) to “dive-in” movies (Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North) to clean-and-repair sunglasses services (Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay and Four Seasons Hotel Singapore).
5. BABOR SeaCreation Facial: The Spa at Bacara recently launched a variety of new European and regionally inspired treatments, including the signature BABOR SeaCreation Facial that uses oceanic extracts—plus, book the service for a good cause: a portion of the proceeds benefits the Gaviota Coast Conservancy.
6. Babywearing Ballet: This ballet class invites new moms who can’t find a babysitter to bring the babies along! Moms exercise while wearing their newborns in a Baby Bjorn-type sling or carrier.
7. Summer Camp Fitness Class: Adults can take a cue from the kids and sign up for Summer Camp fitness class, continuing this month at select New York Sports Clubs.
8. Lifestage Facials: At Castello del Nero, spa-goers can engage in new Lifestage Facials using the ESPA Lifestage skincare line.
9. Surf School: Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, in partnership with experts at Tropicsurf, has opened its Surfing School with various clinics for surfers of all levels.
10. Tata Harper Facials: Two new Tata Harper facials—Revitalizing Facial (30 mins) and Rejuvenating Facial (60 mins) are now featured on Spa Matilda’s treatment menu.
Most recent from News, Trends & Events