There’s no better gift than the gift of spa for Mother’s Day… except perhaps giving your mom a spa gift that includes you tagging along for some mother-daughter bonding and some indulgent relaxation for yourself! Now that’s what we call a present! We’ve come up with some tips for making the most of a mother-daughter day at the spa to ensure that your mom enjoys her spa experience and that your day of leisure shows her how much you appreciate her.
- Make a day of it… Treat your mom to brunch, or plan ahead to find a great place to have lunch near your favorite spa. Also, many day spas now offer lunch. Inquire at the spa you select.
- Be sure to handle everything… Don’t let mom reach for her wallet; bring cash for tips so that when Mom uses her SpaFinder Gift Card, she doesn’t have to worry about the cost of anything!
- Side-by-side treatments… Redefine the ‘Couple’s Massage’ – it doesn’t have to be just for love birds! Getting a couple’s massage, where you receive massages simultaneously by two masseurs, with your mom ensures that you’ll get to maximize your bonding time and get in a little extra chit-chat and catching up. And if your mom has never had a massage, she might really enjoy having you with her the first time. We also recommend manicures/pedicures as another great side-by-side treatment!
- Pick up her favorite product… Did your mom just love the moisturizer her facial technician used or does her favorite spa have a signature product line? Purchasing her favorite product allows mom to take home the experience.
- Try somewhere new…Check out SpaFinder.com to read reviews and treatment details so that even if your mom has a go-to spa you can create a tradition all your own by finding a place that is special for the two of you! Using filters as you search on SpaFinder, you can find a spa that has exactly what you are looking for and even book your appointments online.
Most recent from Relationships