Palm Beach Treasure; Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa
So you’ve said I do—congrats! Now say I do to spa (for your wedding or bachelorette destination, that is)! May we propose Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa?
Enjoy acres of oceanfront, verdant tropical gardens, and a fanciful feel throughout—all in the center of Palm Beach Island. This Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond Awarded Palm Beach wedding destination provides a true fairytale-like, whimsical setting, whether you’re here for a fab visit with your bridesmaids or you’ve decided it’s your wedding venue.
Eau Spa Palm Beach Bachelorette Party
Here’s a bit of prenuptial advice: Before that momentous walk down the aisle, how about a memorable spa trip with your fave girls? While staying at this wellness escape:
- Declare your love for the seriously stylish, Jonathan Adler-designed guest rooms. (The vivid pops of color married with the sophisticated vibe? Divine.) And each room comes equipped with a private balcony with a hanging chair (so fun!). Stunning suites with large common areas are also an excellent option—the lanai terrace suites feature private gardens and convenient proximity to the property’s pools.
- Say yes to one or more of the on-site dining hotspots. Angle creates a fine dining experience, but we suggest Stir Bar & Terrace, which caters to a lively crowd, courtesy of its mixology-inspired cocktail menu, live music, and access to the oceanfront terrace with a fire pit.
- Pledge to book a private waterfront cabana, with customized accoutrements to suit your every indulgence, depending on the package booked (tableside margarita cart, personalized magazine selection, Moet all day…yes, please!).
- Vow to work out while on vacay. Get the girls together for a Barre Above class at the fitness center; have a ball on one of the three Har-tru clay tennis courts; stay in shape via paddleboarding; or simply rent a beach cruiser to bike along the waterfront. Another easy way to burn some calories: Explore all Palm Beach has to offer, including the boutiques on Worth Avenue, a shopper’s dream.
Eau Spa Palm Beach Wedding Destination
Need some inspiration for your upcoming nuptials? Look no further than Eau Palm Beach Resort!
- Declare your love for the impressive offering of flexible indoor-outdoor event space available: 30,000 square feet. From intimate garden weddings by flickering candlelight (how romantic!) to an over-the-top luxury wedding with fireworks (amazing!), your fantasy day can be easily established.
- Say yes to Eau Spa, which can only be described as a fairytale itself. A candlelit wishing well. Cupcakes, champagne, and Ibiza beats. A self-centered garden surrounded by pools, hanging chairs, cabanas, and a massage bench. A scrub and polish bar. Garden villas complete with outdoor showers, bathtubs, and lounge areas. Pure magic.
- Pledge to book the Commander-in-Chief Suite for your wedding stay; it effortlessly transforms into a hospitality suite and dazzles with sweeping ocean views and a wraparound balcony.
- Vow to take advantage of all Eau Spa has to offer (yes, this spa is so fantastic, we’re mentioning it again). It’s ideal for bridal showers (i.e., champagne tea parties!), pre-wedding prep (think massage, manicures, pedicures), or to celebrate and/or de-stress post-ceremony. (Our suggestion: Belly up to the mixologist bar for a personalized body scrub.)
Need more info? Learn more about Eau Spa Palm Beach in this article.
Looking for a Perfect Bridesmaid Gift? Why not gift Spafinder Gift Certificates?