Palm Beach Launches Spa & Wellness Month
This October, Discover the Palm Beaches invites visitors to visit this relax, rejuvenate, and nourish mind, body and soul. During its fourth annual Spa & Wellness Month, enjoy serene spas, outdoor wellness activities and healthy dining .
Take advantage of the special deals at famous Palm Beach spas and restaurants, as well as fitness-focused programming and a large-scale, multi-day fitness festival.
As a Spafinder Insider, we’ve picked three famous spas that will participate in this exceptional event. In addition, each spa is donating a portion of the proceeds to charities named below. Join in the spa fun and feel even better knowing your self care is benefitting others.
Eau Spa celebrates Discover Palm Beach with offers including:
• Beachside Yoga overlooking Eau Palm Beach’s exclusively private beach (Cost $15)
•Got 2B Fit personal training Got2B Fit, performed as two individual trainings or shared as one couples training (Cost $99)
• Call-esthetics 45-minute workout regimen cleanses and tightens your face and includes a NuFace mini brow lift, a brow wax and tint and facial contour (Cost $99)
It’s important to mention a portion of proceeds will be donated to Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Choose your favorite treatment from PGA’s Tickled Pink Menu and enjoy inclusive access to PGA’s Waters of the World Mineral Pools. Lounge on the newly furnished pool deck and enjoy the sauna, steam room, two healing pools and indoor Jacuzzi. The cost is $99 per treatment and a portion of proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen.
Choose from one of these three 50 minute “Pink” treatments
- Moonshine Swedish Massage
- The Moonshine Renewal Body Treatment
- Cotton Flower Facial
Or select this 75 minute service
• Pink Moonshine Pedicure and Manicure
A stunning destination of quiet elegance, the Five-Star Spa at The Breakers’ Sunshine Spa Ritual toasts Palm Beach Spa & Wellness Month.
- Treatment includes a complimentary mimosa, relaxing Orange Blossom Foot Ritual and an indulgent foot massage. The cost is $99 and a portion of proceeds will be donated to the Sari Center.
- Enhance your experience with a 50-minute Custom Orange Blossom Body Massage, available for an additional $100.
Your Glamorous Destination
The Palm Beaches destination features world-class luxury. With over 125 miles of peaceful waterways for on- or in-the-water activities, 160 artificial reefs, 160 golf courses plus award-winning restaurants and entertainment.