Limited-Edition Holiday Products from 5 Brands We Love
- Published: Monday, December 10th 2012
- in Beauty
From suds to sparkle, these limited-edition holiday products are bound to bring you and your loved ones some much-needed holiday cheer!
Fresh: Sugar Soiree Mini Lip Collection
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Sugar Soiree Mini Lip Collection by Fresh. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this exclusive holiday gift set, the brand’s first to comprise the entire Sugar Lip Treatment Collection—including its newest addition, Sugar Berry, a deep berry hue that’s the perfect accessory a for trip under the mistletoe! The set includes:
- Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy: Corrects, repairs and nourishes
- Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: Protects, soothes and nourishes
- Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: The look of a just-bitten pout
- Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A sensual plum
- Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A warm nude
- Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A vibrant yet sheer rouge
- Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A juicy coral
- Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: A flirty berry
Fresh: Sugar Soiree Mini Lip Collection; $65 ($91 value) fresh.com
Lush: Holiday Bath Products
Give new meaning to holiday bubbly with these limited edition bath products by Lush. Between cute shapes, fun colors and seasonal scents, you’ll be sure to add a little spirit to your suds. Our favorites include:
- Jingle Spells – A bath bomb to magically cure that one-champagne-too-many feeling. Using juniper berries, fennel, tangerine and ylang ylang oils and gold, silver and black stars that release as it dissolves, this bomb delivers a relaxing soak for drinkers and non-drinkers alike!
- Bubble Beard – This reusable moustache on a stick creates soothing lavender- and sandalwood-scented bubbles perfect for big and little kids this season.
- Snow Globe – This soapy blend of grapefruit, lemon and lemongrass oils refreshes you after a cold winter day and ylang ylang oils keep you calm during the frenzy of holiday shopping.
- Christmas Eve – The perfect bath bomb for taking time out for you. Relaxing jasmine and ylang ylang oils soothe you into a peaceful slumber.
Lush Limited Edition Holiday Products; from $6.95 lushusa.com
Art of Tea: Santa’s Little Helper
Lift your spirits with a sip of this deliciously decadent tea, fit for Santa himself! A rich blend of dark teas with notes of cooling mint and smooth chocolate, it’s hard not to get into the holiday spirit the moment you see the adorable evergreen and candy cane sugars. We love to think of it as a mature adult’s hot chocolate that is ideal for the start of every day.
Art of Tea: Santa’s Little Helper Tea Tin (50 cups); $10.99 artoftea.com
Philosophy: Home for the Holidays Gift Set
This limited edition gift set from Philosophy is the perfect holiday gift for anyone who needs a holiday pick-me-up. The eight-piece set includes shampoo, shower gel, bubble baths and high-flavor lip shines in four seasonal scents:
- Sparkling Cranberry
- Have a Cherry Christmas
- Peppermint Bark
- Cinnamon Buns
You can smell all the comforts of home even if you can’t be there.
Philosophy: Home For the Holidays Gift Set; $38 philosophy.com
Butter London: Holiday Lips and Tips
Color yourself cheerful with Butter London’s Holiday Lips and Tips. These holiday exclusive gift sets add the perfect touch of glimmer to your holiday best with a matching nail lacquer and lip gloss. We love the light vanilla scent! The duos include:
- Chancer – A rich red glitter
- Fiddlesticks – A raspberry magenta glitter
- Frilly Knickers – A sheer, iridescent shimmer
- Rosie Lee – A rosy pink shimmer
- Shambolic – A plum glitter
- West End Wonderland – A sheer, gold shimmer
Butter London: Holiday Lips and Tip; $25 butterlondon.com
Don’t forget – Wellness Boxes are SpaFinder Wellness’ very own Limited Edition Holiday Product! Perfect for a great holiday gift, learn more about these boxes and other great gift options from SpaFinder Wellness.
You might also like:
• Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone on Your List
• Think Inside the Box this Holiday Season: SpaFinder Wellness Gift Boxes
• Deck the Halls: Holiday Spa Treatments
• Head-to-Toe Holiday Glam Guide
• 12 Days of Giving: 12 Days, 12 Winners, 12 Prizes!