Maintain Your Summer Glow with Sphatika!
- Published: Thursday, August 25th 2016
- in Beauty
Ah, that sun-kissed summer glow. That healthy complexion that allows you to feel super-confident even as you’ve nixed the makeup and decide to simply bask in your natural radiance. What we wouldn’t give for an “endless summer” glow…so how to keep that radiance all year round? We turned to the team at NYC’s Janet League-Katzin’s Sphatika Skincare & Spa for some advice.
Here’s what the NYC spa had to say:
• Infuse. Sphatika’s Instant Oxygen Facial: The spa’s version of an oxygen facial infuses natural moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin to create a healthy glow.
• Book. Facials that use high frequency are designed to give your skin a glow—they also help encourage cell renewal, deliver skin-care products deeper into the skin, and eliminate the appearance of large pores.
• Hydrate. Über-hydrating botanicals and Vitamin B3 in Sphatika Hydration Mist combines to result in a firm, youthful glow.
• Treat. Use the multifaceted Sphatika Treatment Serum as a mask or makeup primer to calm blemishes, sunburns, and other skin ailments.
Janet League-Katzin’s Sphatika Skincare & Spa boasts an enviable setting on New York City’s Upper East Side. This NYC spa’s design esthetic is as sleek as its location, positioned on fashionable Madison Avenue, surrounded by the high-end boutiques of Jil Sander, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, and Dennis Basso (look for the “hidden” white door that will lead you to the spa). Sparkling crystals (fun fact: sphatika means “crystal” in Sanskrit), fresh-cut roses, and soft, airy hues set the stage for a serene spa experience. Intimate and calm, this eco-friendly-inspired spa adopts a holistic approach to balance body, mind, and spirit. Before or after spa treatments, make the most of the relaxation lounge and infrared saunas.
Plus, don’t miss out on this NYC spa’s special offer!