Effortless and Enviable: Angel-Worthy Hair for the Holidays
Effortless beachy bombshell waves have been a mainstay of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for years. Some watch for the lingerie, others for the performances, but whatever your reason for tuning in, all of us can agree, Victoria’s Secret Angel hair is easily some of the most enviable around.
Get the look at home using these tips from world renowned stylist Akki Shirakawa. Akki curls the models to perfection using ghd styling tools. Get the look at home using these tips from Akki!
- 1″ barrel curling iron (recommended: ghd curve classic curl iron)
- 1 1/4″ barrel curling iron (recommended: ghd curve soft curl iron)
- Hairdryer (recommended: ghd air hairdryer)
Hair with movement and curls that last.
- Using both curling irons alternatively, take sections of hair in varying sizes and thickness and curl the hair around the barrel of each iron, holding for a few seconds.
- Ensure your finished look has a touch of edge by leaving the ends of each section loose and uncurled.
- Give your curls a quick cool blast using your hairdryer to help break up the coils and finish the look!
This is one of our favorite articles. It was originally published on December 9, 2014.