Killer heels? If you’re like me, you can’t live without them even if they do kill my feet by the end of a long night (who am I kidding? It’s more like after an hour). But NYC board-certified podiatric surgeon Dr. Suzanne Levine’s mission is to make wearing our fave stilettos a painless experience, or at least more comfortable—she’s the inventor of the “Loub Job®,” after all (recent headlines have suggested Kim Kardashian-West is a fan). This podiatrist, who can be found at her Park Avenue practice, Institute Beauté Podiatry Clinic & Medical Spa, has also recently unveiled a site for her product line, affectionately titled “Pillows for Your Feet.”
Dr. Levine’s product collection may just be a winner (a “shoe”-in if you will) for those who have not yet opted for or do not intend to try the Loub Job procedure, which is an injection of hyaluronic acid in the first joint of the big toe that lubricates, boosts flexibility, and reduces pain. Here’s just a snapshot of the offerings:
- Pillows for Your Feet Dance Rx® Numbing Spray ($39) is applied to the bottom of feet to numb minor pains.
- Head to Toe Beauty® Thermal Exfoliating Foot Scrub ($55) uses green tea and heats up as it sloughs off dead skin cells, excess oil, and other residue.
- Pillows for Your Feet® for Stilettos ($12) soft foot gel inserts cushion the balls of the feet and aids in reducing back, knee, and hip pain.
- Pillows for Your Feet® Flats for Women ($12) soft foot gel inserts support arches and reduces plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- The line also includes products for men and golfers.
Your bank account may not thank you (because again, if you’re like me, these products give one more excuse to purchase new shoes), but your tootsies sure will.