Let’s be honest, nothing says sultry siren like a perfect red lip, and this Valentine’s Day we’re making it easy to achieve this classic beauty look, thanks to Mally Beauty’s Perfect Red Lip Kit. Getting a crimson kisser is as simple as 1-2-3.
To start, pick one of three shades that are perfectly tailored to suit your skin tone:
- Neutral Red is a great brick red, which works with almost every undertone
- Cool Red has subtle blue tones, which work well on peaches and cream complexions
- Warm Red looks best on anyone, with an olive skin tone and yellow undertones
Each kit comes with a primer, lipstick, and pencil to achieve the perfect red lip! For a great step-by-step process, watch celebrity makeup artist and founder of Mally Beauty, Mally Roncal, show you how to achieve this classic look:
- Start with the primer: It keeps everything in place and prevents your lipstick from feathering and fading throughout the day. Mally suggests putting it all around the lip area.
- Follow up by smoothing the lipstick on your bottom lip, then blot by saying “ma, ma, ma” to evenly distribute the hue.
- Outline all the edges with the pencil for a shaped-up, flawless finish. Color in your “Cupid’s Bow” (the double curve of the upper lip) for a fuller, sexier, “bee-stung” look!
Now for the good stuff! We’re choosing one of our lucky readers to win Mally Beauty’s Perfect Red Lip Kit (valued at $25 – so even if you don’t win, it’s a great buy!). Just like SpaFinder Wellness on Facebook and comment below telling us what your favorite bold lip color is and why! We’ll pick our favorite at 5pm on February 8th and send out the Perfect Red Lip Kit for you just in time for Valentine’s Day!
But wait there’s more! For a chance to win an entire Mally Beauty haul, check out Mally Beauty’s Pinterest contest! From now until February 3, Mally is hosting a “Mally Beauty Makeup Bag Makeover” Pinterest contest, where four lucky winners will win a Mally Beauty Bag and the five Mally Beauty products they pinned!
How to Enter:
- Follow @Mallybeauty on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest Board titled, “My Mally Beauty Makeup Bag Make Over”
- Re-pin your favorite Mally Beauty Makeup Bag and five (5) Mally Beauty products from Mally Beauty’s “Makeover” Pinterest board.
- Get creative! Pin additional images that inspire the look you want to achieve!
- When your board is complete, post a comment under this pin with a link to your board.
Check out the official rules here.
You might also like:
Want to Look Like Kim Kardashian? Go for a Vampire Facial!
Weird Things People Do for Beauty: 10 Strange Treatments
Ingestible Beauty: Nutricosmetics for Beauty Inside, Out
17 Affordable & Easy DIY Spa & Beauty Recipes