Photo Courtesy of CHI
For many people the warmer seasons mean lounge chairs and sandy toes but for others spring and summer are the seasons of the music festival! Even if you can’t make it to Coachella, Governor’s Ball, Bonnaroo, or one of the many music festivals, you can still inject some festival-inspired hair and makeup into your spring and summer beauty routine!
Start with your strands! This textured fishtail paired with your hair’s natural texture is sure to be your new go-to style. You’ll just need a styling spray like and a mini elastic.
1. Create an off-center part and then divide a 2-inch section at the front bang area.
2. Make a fishtail braid with sectioned hair, leaving out the ends.
3. Secure braid with a mini elastic band.
4. Mist braid with styling spray for hold.
5. Hold the end of the braid in one hand while pushing up with the other to loosen and expand. Continue until you reach the top of the braid
For four more braided hairstyles click here.
Keep your makeup soft with dewy finish. We love the Merle Ombre Cheekcolor in “In Bloom” from , a blend of peach and pink that let’s you customize the perfect shade of blush. Also from Merle Norman, the . We love that it gives lightweight coverage while moisturizing and protecting skin from UV rays!
At the end of a fun day be sure to keep that face fresh! The new is great for cleansing your skin, lifting out dirt and impurities and keeping your pores unclogged.