SpaFinder® Wellness, with Spa & Wellness Brands, Give to Melanoma Research Alliance for the Holidays
- Published: Monday, December 3rd 2012
- in Beauty
The holidays are a time for giving and we here at SpaFinder® Wellness wanted to do our part to give to a cause we believe in: melanoma research. Thanks to a few of our favorite spa and wellness brands, together we were able to raise nearly $1,000 to donate to the Melanoma Research Alliance.
We’d be remiss not to take the time to thank some of our partners who helped us raise funds by donating some of their amazing products to our holiday fundraising boutique:
- Acure Organics – High-quality, fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products that are great for skin, hair and face.
- Archipelago – Truly a company that knows “the art of living well,” the A.B. Home Collection includes 20 luxurious candle and room diffuser scents which are sure to please!
- Bel Mondo Masks – One of our must-have masks – Bel Mondo Masks leave skin refreshed, supple and smooth.
- Borelli Design – Stylish meets sun-safe with Borelli Designs SPF clothing – our team loves the comfy yet classy wrap dress.
- Clarins – From amazing makeup to fantastic skincare (and one of the best tanning gels we’ve ever used!) Clarins knows the importance of going from the plant to the product.
- Fine Featherheads – Stylish and comfortable hair bands that hold your hair back without tugging or damaging strands.
- Gray Disappear – Hair mascara wands that do precisely what they are named for – making the gray in your hair simply disappear.
- Kerstin Florian – One of our very favorites, Kerstin Florian skincare is always guaranteed to do the trick. A must for us: Neroli Water!
- Olie Biologique – Hydrating oils for face, skin, hair and nails.
- Primavera – Certified organic natural skincare and aromatherapy that relies on time-tested plant therapy principles.
- Skin Authority – This skincare brand’s GO! Travel Kits are some of our very favorites. We love the Go! Gorgeous Kit for all our on-the-go skincare needs.
- Sia Botanics –The power of desert botanicals are harnessed in this incredibly effective skincare line. We all love the Blueberry scrub for a truly deep clean!
Thank you again to all our brands that participated and helped us raise money for the Melanoma Research Alliance.
You might also like:
Good Karma: Corbu Spa’s Spa for Humanity
Good Karma: AYANA Resort and Spa Bali & Community Outreach
Good Karma: The Northern Michigan Spa Tour to Benefit Women’s Resource Center
Good Karma: Massage Envy & Arthritis Foundation
Pamper Yourself Pink: Spas Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month