Currently Craving: Valentine’s Day Beauty Essentials
- Published: Friday, February 13th 2015
- in Beauty
Whether you have a romantic date with someone special, a night on the town with girls, or an evening dedicated to numero uno, we have your Valentine’s Day beauty essentials covered!
A Romantic Date
This look gives you luscious lashes and a sassy red lip (that won’t budge!)
1. Sheena Sujan Lashes – Named after famous beauty icons like Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor, Sheena Sujan Lashes offer you gorgeous, re-usable lashes made of 100% human hair. Pick a style that’s dramatic and bold or something more natural and demure. ($19 each)
2. Lashem Liquid Eyeliner – This liquid eyeliner helps you get the perfect tight line or cat eye that doesn’t fade or bleed, while also delivering a lash conditioning serum to foster healthy lash growth. ($20)
3. Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer (in Ross & Rachel) – These new compacts contain a bronzer that delivers a healthy glow and a complementing blush that gives that soft touch of color. ($34)
4. Benefit NEW! Roller Lash (available 2/27) – Swipe on benefit’s They’re Real for this Valentine’s Day but order yourself the brand new Roller Lash for every date night in your future! The mascara separates, curls, and lengthens lashes!
5. SpaRitual Polish (in Cassiterite) – Give your nails a subtle gold shimmer with SpaRitual. The application of these polishes can’t be beat and with the new Unveil Peel-Off Base Coat ($17) you don’t have to spend time or use harsh solvents to remove the glimmer after your date night! ($12)
6. Too Faced Melted (in Velvet) – This liquified long-wear does not budge! It give you an opaque bold red lip that, thanks to the precision-tip applicator, is actually easy to apply and doesn’t leave you looking like a toddler that got hold of her mom’s makeup bag. The Velvet color is a deep, sultry red that is so flattering. ($21)
A Fun Gal-entine’s Night
Too Faced is the name of our GNO game! Go for a healthy glow and a bold eye during a fun gals night with your girls!
1. Too Faced Melted (in Sugar) – Everything we love about this product in Velvet we equally love in Sugar – a nude shade that stays on well after your Gal-entine’s Happy Hour!
2. SpaRitual Polish (in Intention) – Since you’ll be going with a nude lip and a smokey eye save the festive red for your fingertips! ($8)
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex – If you know me, you know that I don’t leave home without this mascara (I have two full-sized tubes and one travel-sized… that’s how much I love it). People even assume I’m wearing false lashes when I have on the three recommended coats. ($23)
4. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar – This eye shadow palette is essential for a Valentine’s Day look because it’s actually infused with (and smells like!) antioxidant-rich cocoa powder! The 16 shades are mostly warm neutrals and metallics with one soft pink, a dark blue, and a deep purple. You cannot go wrong with any of the combinations when using this collection to create a sultry smokey eye. ($49)
5. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush (in Peach Beach) – Create a perfect shimmery flush with this baked blush which features three colors that blend perfectly and seamlessly for a custom color that works on every skin tone. ($30)
An Evening of R&R
Sometimes Valentine’s Day should be dedicated to taking care of you! Light some candles, put on your favorite cozy PJ’s, and create an evening of rest and relaxation.
1. Red Door Spa Professional Milk & Honey Sugar Scrub – Massage away your dry winter skin with this luxurious and heavenly-scented scrub from Red Door Spa. After removing you dry skin it will leave you with soft, baby smooth skin!
2. Fekkai Salon Professional PrX Reparative Mask – Take care of your crowning glory with this fortifying mask from Fekkai. Using argan extract it works to strengthen strands and restore shine. Apply after washing to damp hair, wrap in a shower cap and a warm towel and leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse well! ($24.99)
3. Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Using the suction power of charcoal, this mask heats up to open pores to draw our dirt and impurities. You’ll be left with cool skin that is completely clean and fresh! ($6.99)