Earn money with the Spafinder Gift Card – the Leading Spa & Wellness Marketing Affiliate Program!
Making money as an affiliate is a snap – and the Spafinder Affiliate Program is a great opportunity to increase your online revenue. Just place one of our tracking links to Spafinder.com on your website or email campaign and earn commission every time a visitor clicks and purchases our Gift Cards. Spafinder is the award-winning spa & wellness website dedicated to providing the information, experiences and inspiration to help people find – and share – their path to wellness. As the world’s largest spa and wellness media and marketing company, Spafinder connects millions seeking a healthier, happier lifestyle with wellness providers around the globe. The company is also the largest seller of spa, wellness, and beauty Gift Cards, bringing clients to a global network of spas, fitness studios, and wellness practitioners.
- Generous Commission – 6% rev share on all Gift Card sales
- No Set Up Fees – Our program is free to join
- High Average Order Values – Gift Cards see an average order value of $130+
- 40 Day Cookie Duration – This means you still get commission from any user who makes a purchase within 40 days of clicking through to Spafinder.com from your site – even if they return and purchase it directly
- Great Promotions & Offers – Frequent promotions and offers, as well as our special seasonal promotions, to boost sales and conversion
- Updated Creative – We help keep your customers coming back with new and exciting creative, updated regularly
- Instant and Plastic Gift Card Options – Your customers can choose between mailing a physical Gift Card, printing one right away in the comfort of their own home, or an email option so that they can send the gift of wellness immediately. Perfect for last minute gifts!
- Dedicated Affiliate Management Team – Our seasoned affiliate team is here to handle all your questions and assist you any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the programs