Reporting on the hot news hitting the spa and wellness scene is among our fave things to do—which is why we can’t wait to share the latest details regarding Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas’ new sports facility and spa, Well & Being at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas. Demolition has begun and when the $3.5 million renovation is completed, almost 185,000 square feet of wellness space will be available to resort guests, locals, and private members in a move aimed at taking the resort “to the next level”; complementing the transformation is the property’s new partnership with Well & Being, which will power expanded fitness programming, workout classes, and spa offerings. Enhancements, scheduled to launch in late spring, will celebrate all aspects of integrated health and wellness—from spa and fitness to beauty and more—and will include:
- An active motion exercise studio
- A suspension studio for aerial hammock yoga and TRX
- New workout equipment and enhanced fitness programming and classes
- Larger spa menu*
- Bod Pod composition testing, complete with private diagnostics from fitness coaches
- A clinic space for customized healthy living services tailored to a specific aim like nutrition, preventative health programs, mind-body therapies, and more (options include acupuncture, shiatsu, detoxification, regional-based healing rituals, etc.)
The resort shared with us renderings of the fitness center and new restaurant (to be located at the north end of the sports facility), with designs spearheaded by prominent interior designer Fiona Thompson—we can’t wait to see the end result!
*The resort spa now offers the acclaimed HydraFacial™—it is currently the only full-service spa and salon in north Texas to provide this skin-care service.
Most recent from Travel & Play