This just in! Audience members of The Oprah Winfrey Show enjoyed quite the surprise today, when Miraval Arizona presented everyone with a two-night, all-inclusive stay at the luxury destination retreat. The special offering was in commemoration of the show’s farewell season, as well as the “25 Years of Oprah and Gayle’s All-Time Best Adventures” episode (devoted Oprah viewers might remember the duo attempting “a Swing and a Prayer” on Miraval’s challenge course.)
Even if you weren’t the lucky ones in the audience, Miraval still invites you to seek your best adventure with your bestie! To complement the Oprah giveaway, the resort is also highlighting its Miraval’s Girls’ Getaway package. Starting from $399 per person, per night*, this package includes:
• Luxurious, casita-style accommodations, starting in a Deluxe room.
• A $130 resort credit, per person, per night of stay to spend on additional services of your choosing. Apply towards a Chill-Out™ spa service, a private session with a Miraval Specialist, Chef’s Dinner, Zip-line adventure, trail rides or a round of golf.
• Complimentary Miraval Spa Robe.
• All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Unlimited participation in daily self-discovery Clue-In™ programs including all fitness and yoga classes; lectures; the Miraval Equine Experience®; cooking demonstrations; outdoor adventure and challenge activities.
• Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities, beautiful golf courses and tennis facilities.
• Complimentary round-trip transportation from the Tucson International Airport
• Welcome Gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest.
*Available through September 30, 2011; three-night minimum stay applies.
Most recent from Travel & Play