Between Mother’s Day, the start of wedding season, graduations, and prom, May is the perfect time to schedule in a little R&R time, spa and wellness style. Check out some of our top deals for the month below and find even more deals on spafinder.com!
Spa Toccare at Borgata and Immersion Spa at The Water Club at Borgata – Atlantic City, New Jersey
- The May Day Get Away Massage lets you get away from all of life’s stress and give yourself a little TLC with a medium pressure massage and a cleansing back exfoliation. (50-minutes; $120)
- Beginning with a dry brush exfoliation followed with a hydrating mineral infused lime mask and coconut lotion, the Put the Lime in the Coconut Body Wrap is exactly what you need to get your body ready for less layers now that the weather is getting warmer. (50-minutes; $110)
Red Door Spa at The Garden City Hotel – Garden City, New York
Introducing the Red Door More! Save $25 on every massage with the $50 Red Door More Annual Membership. The $50 Membership is valid for 12 months from date of joining. Your membership may be used at Red Door Spa at The Garden City Hotel and 28 other Red Door Spa locations nationwide.
Spa at Loews Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
- Spring Awakening: Through the month of May, book a massage of facial at the Spa at Loews Chicago and receive a complimentary Nourishing Hand and Foot Treatment, perfect for getting feet ready for sandal weather!
V Spa at the Hilton Anatole – Dallas, Texas
- For the month of May, mom and mothers-to-be can enjoy the Raspberry Truffle Delight Pedicure (55-minutes; $55). This decadent treatments begins with an invigorating champagne foot soak and a Rasmopolitan exfoliation of sugar, raspberry extract, and organic vodka. Up next, a dark chocolate, CoQ10 anti-aging mask is applied to mom’s tired feet and is followed by a soothing massage with whipped citrus vanilla shea butter.
Spa at Turf Valley – Ellicott City, Maryland
- Enjoy a 25 percent discount when you book the Spa Therapy of the Month! This month, the spa is featuring a Strawberries & Cream Facial, packed with hydration and antioxidants that can boost brightness and rejuvenate tired skin. ($75; Regular price $100) Spa Therapy of the Month specials are available Monday through Friday only.
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa – Palm Beach, Florida
- Treat a mom-to-be to 3 hours of indulgence with the Mother to Be, Mother’s Day Treat special! She’ll enjoy a Beautiful Belly Massage (50-minutes) followed by a mani-pedi! ($168)
- Have a day of bonding with the Mother/Daughter Spa Getaway, a 3 hour package complete with a 50-minute massage and Tideline’s Ocean Rose Signature Manicure and Pedicure while sipping on a glass of wine! ($208)
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples – Naples, Florida
- From May 1 – May 11, let mom pick from a bevy of specials created just for her including the Me Time Mom Facial which uses a high concentration of vitamins, fruits, and herbs (50-minutes; $139) or the Me Time Massage, a full-body massage with lush organic oils and mom’s choice of aromatherapy (50-minutes; $139).
The Spa at Cedarbrook at Cedarbrook Lodge – Seattle, Washington
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo all month long with the Margarita on the Rocks Massage. This invigorating massage uses raw lime juice to exfoliate the skin and hot rocks to relax the muscles (50-minutes; $108)
- Try a Moji-toes, a whirlpool soak warms the feet before a scrub of fresh mint, sea salt, and lime juice to exfoliate and detoxify. This treatment includes a foot and lower leg massage. (50-minutes; $98)
Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary – Sonoma County, California
- Increase circulation and metabolism, reduce tension and pain, and leave your skin glowing with the Signature Cedar Enzyme Bath and Wrap. The treatment includes tea in the Japanese Garden, the signature Cedar Enzyme Bath, and a Hemi-Sync Sound Therapy session in a private blanket wrap room. ($99 for one person, $89 for two or more)
Spa Aquazul at Hilton San Diego Bayfront – San Diego, California
- Day of Rest: Begin the day with an 80-minute Traveler’s Tonic massage followed by a Signature Facial. Wind down with a spa manicure and a spa pedicure. ($385; Regular Price $495)
- Mom’s Delight: Let mom take a moment away to enjoy a Rapid Results Massage followed by a Radiant Glow Facial. She’ll enjoy a Timesaver Manicure and Pedicure to complete her special day. ($149; Regular Price Offer $195)
Most recent from Travel & Play