Whether you’re looking to cool down with a trip to the spa or warm things up even more with a challenging new fitness class, we’ve got a deal for you! We’ve rounded up our picks for the top August spa and wellness deals and you can find even more on spafinder.com!
- Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts, is offering 20 percent off its all-inclusive package of three nights or more for guests who have never experienced a stay with the renowned destination spa. Call 800-742-9000 and mention “New You” and Spafinder Wellness 365 when you book!
- Enjoy “Summer Weekday Packages” at the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York City. Pick from a Summer Glow package of either a 30-minute body polish and 60-minute aroma-infused massage or an All About You facial and classic manicure for $295. You can also opt for the Head-to-Toe package of either a 60-minute therapeutic massage or an All About You facial and a wash and blow dry for $200. To schedule your spa appointment, call 212-842-5505 and be sure to mention Spafinder.
- Reflections Spa at Grand Cascades Lodge in Hamburg, New Jersey, celebrates ladies every Wednesday! All moms, wives, girlfriends get 20 percent off on spa treatments & dining every Wednesday. Plus, every massage, wrap, and facial valued at $110+ allows you exclusive access to the tropical pools, sauna, and steam room.
- Enjoy a spa holiday at Aspira Spa in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Available Sunday through Thursday, for just $399 (plus tax) your package includes an overnight stay in an elegant guest room and $250 in spa credits! Your package includes unlimited use of all spa facilities on the day of your spa services including the meditation sanctuary, learning center, indoor and outdoor hydromassage whirlpools, warming fireplace area, sauna, and more.
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Traverse City, Michigan, is featuring a one night Spa Renewal Package that includes a night’s accommodations, one breakfast per person, and one spa treatment per person. Starting at $252 per person in the Hotel, call 800 236-1577 for reservations.
- Blue Harmony Spa at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida, is featuring lots of summer specials. Enjoy a Coconut Scrub and Massage inclusive of a 25-minute foot scrub and a 25-minute shoulder, neck, and back massage for just $99. Plus, when you visit Monday-Wednesday, enjoy 20 percent off all regularly priced spa services.
- Beleza Medspa in Austin, Texas, launched its Fresh Skin Club. For just $99 per month, you can select from some of the spa’s more popular skin care services including the Hydrafacial and IPL Photofacial (normally $200 and up). You can receive your services at any of Beleza Medspa’s five locations in Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park, Texas.
- Miami Spa Month continues at Lapis, the Spa at Fontainebleau, in Miami Beach, Florida, where you can enjoy a 50-minute massage or facial for just $99.
- Villagio Inn & Spa in Yountville, California, is offering its Viva La Diva Girlfriends’ Getaway for $300 per person Monday through Friday. The package includes a 50-minute body treatment and 50-minute facial treatment in a private spa suite, with a complimentary hour of relaxation time to enjoy a spa refreshment platter in front of the fireplace, the infinity soaking tub, steam shower, and more.
- Couples can enjoy a discount on Cal-a-Vie Health Spa in Vista, California, during the destination spa’s co-ed week from August 23-30, 2015. Arrive Sunday and depart Wednesday for a three-night package for two, inclusive of one king bed, three meals per day, all fitness classes, a nutritional lecture, cooking demo, and four spa services each. The first guest pays full price ($4,395) and the second gets half off ($2,198).
- Pressed for time? Check out the 25-Minute Menu at The Spa at Estancia La Jolla in La Jolla, California. You can pick from five new 25-minute treatments each only $65. Mix and match and save, all five treatments can be enjoyed for just $285.
Most recent from Travel & Play