Travel Together: Coed Celebration at Golden Door
- Published: Wednesday, October 28th 2015
- in Travel & Play
The couple that plays together, stays together—which is why we’re sharing the exciting news that the booking date for Golden Door’s upcoming Coed Celebration has been extended through November’s end. So grab your spouse, loved one, or best friend, and wrap up 2015 (and kick start 2016 early) in a healthy way!
Scheduled for December 13-18, this exceptional five-day retreat includes the full Golden Door fitness program, spa services, and healthy cuisine—in an intimate setting, with a 20-guest minimum.
Plus, you’ll enjoy two special treats perfectly timed for the New Year: a private, personal reading by master astrologer Alex Bunshaft and a mindfulness lesson from “inner wisdom” guide AnnHarriet Buck.
You can reserve your spot through November 30, 2015 (866.420.6414; firstname.lastname@example.org).
The legendary Golden Door in San Marcos, California, is revered by guests and those in the wellness industry—here are a few quick highlights why:
- You have more than 600 acres of nature to explore on the western slopes of southern California’s Peninsular Ranges.
- The Zen-like atmosphere, designed with elements like Japanese and rock gardens, waterfalls, and a circular labyrinth, is breathtakingly beautiful and calming.
- Golden Door is where pampering and wellness fuse together: It comes complete with tailored fitness programs (hiking, cardio fitness, flexibility, sculpting, and more), inner focus and mindfulness classes, spa services, and personalized beauty regimens.
- The destination’s bio-intensive farming practices ensure healthy, sustainable fare. (You’re also able to schedule items such as nutritional consults, breakfast with a nutritionist, vegetable garden tours, and more.)
Learn more about the Coed Celebration retreat.