It’s is a very exciting day at Spafinder Wellness 365! Earlier today in London at World Travel Market we unveiled the 2014 winners of the first-ever Wellness Travel Awards!
The awards honor spas, hotels, resorts, and retreats around the globe that leave guests healthier when they check out than when they checked in. We awarded six Crystal Awards, 41 country/regional awards, and 18 awards in very special, very healthy categories. What makes this year so special is that for the first time ever we had a panel of well-respected wellness travel experts nominate properties in each of the award areas, leaving us with 373 well-deserving nominees which more than 14,000 of you voted for to select the winners!
Our esteemed Crystal Awards are given to the top spas, hotels, resorts, and retreats that offer exceptional wellness experiences on six continents and the winners are…
- Africa: La Mamounia, Marrakech, Morocco
- Asia: Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Bali, Indonesia
- Australia: Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, Tallebudgera Valley, Queensland, Australia
- Europe: George V Paris Four Seasons, Paris, France
- North America: Canyon Ranch, Brand-Wide, United States of America
- South America: Lapinha Spa, Lapa, Brazil
Discover the full list of all winners here
A huge congratulations to all of the winners and a big thank you to our fantastic panel and to all that voted!
Want to learn more about Wellness Travel and discover ways to travel well during the sometimes stressful holiday season? Join us and some of our Wellness Travel Award winners on November 21, 2014 at 12pm ET for a #WellnessWanderlust twitter chat! We’ll be answering questions like
Most recent from Travel & Play